These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the ‘Shop to Win this Christmas’ Promotion (“Promotion”).
Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The “Promoter” is ISPT PTY LTD (ABN 28 0640 412 83) Trading as Coolum Village – 8 Birtwill St, Coolum Beach QLD 4573
1. This Promotion is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years old or older.
2. The following persons are ineligible for the Promotion: (i) directors and employees of the Promoter, its related companies or any of its agencies or retailers and staff that are associated with the Promotion (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an aforementioned excluded person; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
3. The Promotion commences at 9.00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on Thursday 16 November 2023 and closes at 9:00pm, Wednesday 13 December 2023 (“AEST”). (“Promotion Period”)
HOW TO ENTER MAJOR PRIZE DRAW
To enter this Promotion’s major prize draw, eligible individuals must:
4. Make a minimum spend of $25 across any participating store at Coolum Village (refer to Appendix). Multiple receipts can be combined to reach the minimum requirements however multiple entries are not permitted based on the value of the transaction. For example, one receipt totaling $50 is only eligible for one entry.
5. Visit the Centre’s website to complete and submit the online entry form with all requested details, including an image upload of receipt/s.
6. All entries will be entered into the major prize draws.
7. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Promoter’s database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions, of which they may opt out at any time.
HOW TO ENTER SECOND CHANCE DRAW
To enter this Promotion’s second chance draw, eligible individuals must:
8. Participate in one or more of the online games available on the Centre website
9. Once they complete a game, individuals will be prompted to submit their details and subsequently informed they are eligible for prizing.
10. All completed game entries will be entered into the second chance draw.
11. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Promoter’s database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions, of which they may opt out at any time.
Major Prize Draw
4 x $500 Shopping Centre Gift Cards (Issued as a Digital Gift card to the winners’ mobile number)
Second Chance Draw
1 x $500 Shopping Centre Gift Cards (Issued as a Digital Gift card to the winner’s mobile number o)
Total prize pool: $2,500
12. The weekly major prize draws will take place at 10:00am on Thursday 23 November 2023, Thursday 30 November 2023, Thursday 7 December 2023 and Thursday 14 December 2023.
13. The second chance draw will take place at 10:00am on Thursday 14 December 2023
14. The prizes will be awarded by random selection at the office of Komo Technologies Pty Ltd, using computerised random selection.
15. All Prizes (digital gift cards) will be sent to the winners within two business days of being drawn and will be sent to the winner’s mobile number.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Shopping Centre Pays-enabled Prepaid Gift Card (“the Card”) are not included. The Card must be activated within 2 months of issue and is valid for 12 months after activation. At expiry of the Card any unused balance will be forfeited. Eligible Customers will not receive notice prior to expiry. Card expiry and balance can be found on your mobile device in their digital wallet. The Card is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131 (“EML”) and distributed by Vault Payment Solutions Group Pty Ltd, ABN 66 632 373 105 (“Vault”).
17. The following receipts are not valid receipts for the purpose of the Promotion: (a) receipt(s) from non-participating retailers (b) receipts from click and collect or online deliveries; (c) receipt(s) recording bill payments and prescription medicine, (d) receipts recording Layby payments except where a Layby is finalised and payment completed during the Promotion Period; (e) receipts recording redemption of gift card purchases, store credit, refunds and exchanges; (f) ATM receipts and (h) receipts that the Promoter has reasonably determined to have been tampered with or have been obtained fraudulently or are a reprint of the original receipts. The same purchase receipt can only be submitted once in the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to stamp and/or photocopy each purchase receipt submitted in the Promotion before returning them.
18. All prize winners will be contacted by phone or email within 2 business days of the date of winning their prize.
19. Promotion continues until end of promotion period.
20. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
21. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
22. Redemption of the prizes for any good or services are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the relevant providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
23. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of an entrant will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
25. At the end of the Promotion all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to valid claims will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool has been exceeded.
26. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
29. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as it deems appropriate.
30. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
31. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
32. Any prize that is not supplied by the Promoter (or its related companies) in the ordinary course of its business is, for the purposes of the Promotion, supplied to prize winners by the third party that directly supplies the goods or services. By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that: (a) the Promoter, its agents and contractors have no liability to prize winners in respect of any loss, damage, cost, inconvenience or other disadvantage that may be suffered as a result of any defective or otherwise unsatisfactory goods or services supplied by a third party to a prize winner, or the failure to supply those goods or services to a prize winner; (b) it will not bring any claim against the Promoter, its agents or contractors in this respect.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify, the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
34. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
List of Participating stores at Coolum Village
Bella & Barber
Coolum Beach 7 Day Doctor
Coolum Beach Newsagency
Freddy Fuddpukka’s Cafe
Live Life Pharmacy
Sunshine Smiles Dental
UBX Boxing GYM